T.E.S.A.L.A. provides specialist education in many different spheres. The greatest strengths of the school spring from the quality of the human relationships throughout the community and the sense of companionship that these engender.
- Ideal class sizes of not more than 15 children in a class. This ensures focused and more personal attention from the teacher to the students.
- The school is secular and non-sectarian and thus is open to students from socio-economic backgrounds and religions.
- The school provides structured classroom based learning, which is augmented further by entrepreneurial project based learning which is under taken at every Grade.
- There is a strong focus on STEM, which is integrated into daily lesson plans.
- There is a strong emphasis on carrying the learning beyond the classrooms, via a wide variety of field trips.
- A huge range of speciality classes are offered, including Art, Music, Spanish, PE and Health.
- At T.E.S.A.L.A., emphasis is on all-round development of the child and to facilitate that there is a vast range of after school clubs that students can avail of.
- The school able to specialize in the education of children aged 4–14 years and resource it accordingly.